Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Someone to Teach Me TARDIS Scripting
I need someone to teach me how to do up a set of fully functioning TARDIS scripts for Second Life (basically a way to turn a skybox into a grid-wide teleporter). Please get in touch with me if you are a scripter, have the skills to teach me, and are willing to teach according to the guidelines laid out.
Well, just one Post help also.
(01-05-2011, 08:07 AM)TribunX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, just one Post help also.

Come again?
Jason dear you actually have to put in work around here before we come and wait on YOUR needs hand and foot. I hope ur tardis got stuck in your ass, did you bother to do what i did and mabey search the forum for teleport scripts?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
zombies+weed/wrath times the speed of fright squared-brains*100%fucked=??????
(01-06-2011, 01:24 AM)EvilJezzy Wrote:

Jason dear you actually have to put in work around here before we come and wait on YOUR needs hand and foot. I hope ur tardis got stuck in your ass, did you bother to do what i did and mabey search the forum for teleport scripts?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My name isn't Jason, and I wrote nothing about not offering compensation for time and work. I assumed that would be understood. My skills are in building. I can hardly be expected to "put in work around here" if no one is willing to teach me what I need to know in order to do just that.
Seraphim the point is that few people are willing to put the time into teaching folks how we do things until they show a willingness to contribute...obviously you are clueless about that in what you ask of us but it is very easy to put forth effort in the realm of things you may have knolledge of. I.E. post some usefull information about building....or share some of your items via the viewers that are available to you free of charge on this site. Offer graphics or hell even post a funny damn picture...everyone has something to share....well except those that are really not here to share but to spy...... so go out there and prove yourself....as Evil said search for the information...see what you can find out....but I will tell you quickly...newbies with attitude usually don't make it long here. Hope that helps! Smile
[Image: 7089_s.gif]
(01-29-2011, 07:32 AM)Girly P Wrote:

Seraphim the point is that few people are willing to put the time into teaching folks how we do things until they show a willingness to contribute...obviously you are clueless about that in what you ask of us but it is very easy to put forth effort in the realm of things you may have knolledge of. I.E. post some usefull information about building....or share some of your items via the viewers that are available to you free of charge on this site. Offer graphics or hell even post a funny damn picture...everyone has something to share....well except those that are really not here to share but to spy...... so go out there and prove yourself....as Evil said search for the information...see what you can find out....but I will tell you quickly...newbies with attitude usually don't make it long here. Hope that helps! Smile
Again, how am I expected to contribute if no one teaches me what I need to know in order to contribute. If you don't know the answer to my questions or if you simply do not want to help, no one is forcing you to respond. I'm not asking the impossible. My skills can only contribute if I possess them in the first place. I'm not sure what I can share with regards to building that isn't already well known, but all people need do is ask. I've not given anyone any attitude, but I sure am receiving it — and without any justification for it, either.
Ok Seraphim...have you not downloaded a cb viewer?. Can you not farm some skins or clothes or anything. Everything you need to know is here, all you need to do is do it.....example...you say you need to learn scripting to make a teleporter. Have you built the device...share the build. I am not trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to help you out. You will find it is very easy to export and share things with the FREE viewers found on this site.
[Image: 7089_s.gif]
(01-29-2011, 08:54 AM)Seraphim Lord Wrote:

Again, how am I expected to contribute if no one teaches me what I need to know in order to contribute. If you don't know the answer to my questions or if you simply do not want to help, no one is forcing you to respond. I'm not asking the impossible. My skills can only contribute if I possess them in the first place. I'm not sure what I can share with regards to building that isn't already well known, but all people need do is ask. I've not given anyone any attitude, but I sure am receiving it — and without any justification for it, either.

Dude ... don't fuck with us ! How many times did u sent a PM to somebody to say like "WTFK ???? I WAN TO SHARE SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW . CAN U TELL ME WHAT TO DO ?" and you didn't receive a response ? To not give attitude to anyone like you said that you did , it is also a bad thing for you , because this means that you don't fckn care about noone here and u are in this forum only to leech or to spy... It is true , nobody oblige you to share but if you don't share than don't fckn ask for nothing and keep your fckd questions in your neck without to go up with so big mouth when somebody is tell you the truth.. Do not ask for nothing if you dont know how to give something before... And specialy dont make . In case that you didn't saw yet , this is a forum for copyboters ! Your reply it just pissed up me dude...how did u fckn get on this forum if you dont fckn know nothing about what we do ?

BoomBoomBoom
(01-29-2011, 09:40 AM)ghost9 Wrote:

(01-29-2011, 08:54 AM)Seraphim Lord Wrote:

Dude ... don't fuck with us ! How many times did u sent a PM to somebody to say like "WTFK ???? I WAN TO SHARE SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW . CAN U TELL ME WHAT TO DO ?" and you didn't receive a response ? To not give attitude to anyone like you said that you did , it is also a bad thing for you , because this means that you don't fckn care about noone here and u are in this forum only to leech or to spy... It is true , nobody oblige you to share but if you don't share than don't fckn ask for nothing and keep your fckd questions in your neck without to go up with so big mouth when somebody is tell you the truth.. Do not ask for nothing if you dont know how to give something before... And specialy dont make . In case that you didn't saw yet , this is a forum for copyboters ! Your reply it just pissed up me dude...how did u fckn get on this forum if you dont fckn know nothing about what we do ?

BoomBoomBoom
I agree 1000% with ghost.
how did u fckn get on this forum if you dont fckn know nothing about what we do ?
Seraphim i do not respond to low level noob trolls, i saw you for what you were on the first post and i regret girly and ghost having to waste their time on you.
My bets are on jasonforlife80 alecto? Big Grin You will always be a noob it won't git betta
zombies+weed/wrath times the speed of fright squared-brains*100%fucked=??????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CAT Vehicle HUD Powered Scripting System (REQUEST) danuii 1 1,126 01-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Last Post: crazy930
  MiceOnABeam Visual Scripting Tool - Professional Version Domitilla 3 1,736 10-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Last Post: edrsvc
  somebody teach me XD Empress 3 1,067 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Jay-Jay