Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMP Bento
Exclamation 
OMG just found out....
TMP  had bento out now.... may not seem like alot, but for us TMP lovers. its huge !

just use redelivery at the main landing :P

[To see links please register here]

TMP has also added an all new "LEGACY BODY" SPECIAL EDITION..!~
I always have to reread you posts hun .... your boops distracting me always hahahahahhahahaha Wink
Nice found replove send Smile

~ hugz ~

Cyra
bouncy Bouncy, im like a we lil bunny for easter :P
(04-25-2019, 04:45 PM)Fem\nominon Wrote:

bouncy Bouncy, im like a we lil bunny for easter :P

im just so excited about the TMP legacy body. i cant stop talking :P with some fun testing i learned the tmp legacy can use maitreya ,tonic and belleza outfits. at 5000L's its a bit pricey but i adore TMP. and with their prolonged absence, im just bouncy and bursting with woohoo;s   Want Love
hahahahaahahahha Smile

~ hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ~

Cyra
It sucks that they won't have omega. They claim if they can they will then the say but but but it wont be for skins because of all the lame excuses they used before and a few new ones. .................so Not only do you pay 5000 for the body which is nice but you have to repurchase skins tats etc.
this store is still that ctrap, i not even found the vendor for the new body demo
I rated for assets once but that is no longer necessary. Try the XML2-tools.
(04-27-2019, 02:44 AM)Emma Frost Wrote:

this store is still that ctrap, i not even found the vendor for the new body demo

theres no Demo vendor ... but theres like a (Crashing) Walk-thru Tutorial for Demo in their store ... means u can't just grab a demo and go home and try it on ....not good for when its that laggy .... Besides i think the option for UPGRADE the classic ones into Bento is for 2500L$ for those who purchased their previous mesh bodies .... as the LEGACY bodies are like Brand new ones and not an update so u have to pay 5K even if u had the previous bodies .... TMP are the BETHESDA of SL  =)
fi you have deluxe body the update to bento is free.I use the mirror store for that. easy no lag...
* as for the tmp legacy, yea there's a short walk through (enviroment) at their main landing but if not interested just click next till its gone. i studied the walk through to get a jest of anything i might have missed my first time through (clicked next :P) at end says try DEMO. or buy. i was so excited i bought and fled :P
after wards i leaned it dont wear the tmp clothing"total pisser" but came with spec deformers so you can wear the tmp classic clothing and mait,and tonic and belleza etc.
* my big issue is.. they did all this effort for a "new body" when they should have done bento head etc, and finished off the classic before starting a new line!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked onupup MALE FREE SLUV BENTO FITMESH FULL AVATAR LNDNpsych3 8 2,380 05-28-2018, 01:57 PM
Last Post: elixdude
  Exmachina Male Free Bento Avatar SL amerikanec 3 1,512 09-27-2017, 01:55 AM
Last Post: DEADAF