Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sims/IMVU > SL tutorials soon(???)
PT:

Olá! Eu não sei se este é o lugar apropriado para esse tipo de post mas eu gostaria de saber quantos de vocês teriam interesse em um tutorial de como extrair meshes do The Sims(2, 3 e 4) e/ou IMVU para transporta-las ao SL. Eu estive pensando em como eu seria útil para o forum e a única maneira que eu tenho ajudar, seria mostrando o que sei fazer a fim de compartilhar meus conhecimentos uma vez que estou aqui usufruindo do conhecimento de tantos vocês.

O que pensam à respeito disso? Levando em consideração que portugues é minha lingua nativa e falar ingles seria um pouco complicado, mas eu posso tentar assim mesmo!

Se este não for o lugar do post recomendado, por favor, me perdoem, eu nunca entendi bem como me comportar em um forum >.<

-----------------------------XX---------------------------------

EN:

Hello! I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this kind of post but I'd like to know how many of you would be interested in a tutorial on how to extract meshes from The Sims (2, 3 and 4) and / or IMVU to transport them to SL. I've been thinking about how I would be useful for the forum and the only way I have to help, would be showing what I know how to do in order to share my knowledge since I am here enjoying the knowledge of so many of you.

What do you think about that? Taking into account that Portuguese is my native language and speaking English would be a bit complicated and confused, but I can try anyway!

If this isn't the place of the recommended post, please forgive me, I never understood well how to behave in a forum >.<
I say do it. If you want to show us how it is done, you are more than welcome to. Smile
It would be awesome! I use IMVU for 4 years and I always wanted to extract some meshes from it to transport them into SL.
The only program that can extract meshes from IMVU is T3de (i guess??) but needs to be bought from his creator
Go for it!

The idea of this site. Sharing and teaching. I look forward to seeing your tutorial so I can learn a new skill!
I agree. Knowledge is power. ;D
sim ,seria tudooooo !
[Image: nzftwj.jpg]
*live and let die*
sounds interesting, thnx for the translation. but could u do sims meshes to imvu?? would it work.
[Image: r7olr6.jpg]

(02-18-2018, 06:51 PM)MaharaBishh Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It would be awesome! I use IMVU for 4 years and I always wanted to extract some meshes from it to transport them into SL.
The only program that can extract meshes from IMVU is T3de (i guess??) but needs to be bought from his creator

I dont know how T3de works,  but for IMVU you can use GLIntercept + OGLE (aka OpenGLExtractor), that way you can extract for free (if you're patient enough, because you have to setup some things manually, and it rips the entire scene at once as a .obj and you need to split it on Blender or something).
(02-27-2018, 07:39 PM)emiemi Wrote:

(02-18-2018, 06:51 PM)MaharaBishh Wrote:

I dont know how T3de works,  but for IMVU you can use GLIntercept + OGLE (aka OpenGLExtractor), that way you can extract for free (if you're patient enough, because you have to setup some things manually, and it rips the entire scene at once as a .obj and you need to split it on Blender or something).

Hmm, i didn't know about that program. I'll be doing a search about it, thanks for info!
would love to have a tut for this as i play sims and imvu as well