Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suggestion: Payment/Contribution for DS
I do not know if I am re inventing the wheel but here goes a suggestion.
Make any one who wants DS pay for it, say a $25 US contribution to the forum.
I was willing to do this when I contributed to be upgraded to VIP even though Sahulat mentioned that the upgrade  would not give me much more.
I was willing to make a contribution towards the operation of the forum as a thank you for the program.

I think 25 dollars is a small price to pay for the benefits one gets with this program,  and l am sure this would help the big guy with the operating cost of the forum and the file server.

Let me know if I am all wet or if this make sense.
a question . 

you mention 25US$ 

will that be on top of the forum VIP donation? 

will that be on top of being a Supporter? 

How can people share if they dont have access to a viewer?
(01-21-2017, 09:48 AM)C.Nails Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

a question . 

you mention 25US$ 

will that be on top of the forum VIP donation? 

will that be on top of being a Supporter? 

How can people share if they dont have access to a viewer?

When I first joined if I remember correctly I got DS free of charge. All I am saying is that if you want the viewer you would have to contribute certain amount.
viewers are there , free of charge, in order for you to be able to share. 

if we have to pay for viewers,  I am afraid there would be less people sharing. Only a bunch of more people leeching and taking from the forum,  of shares , people who paid for a viewer,  made. 

I am more interested in recent viewers posted in VIP.  That way both paying members of the forum and the Supporters have access to it.  Also, this way, we will still have people making shares. ( It was this way earlier )

Afterall, Kinggoon is a sharing community.  We have been so fortunate that Viewer Devs have spend time on developing those, and shared with the forum. 
 I know wish have an option on his profile to make donations.( King has as well.)  Maybe if we start to donate to wish, it might be helpful and show our appreciation for his time put in developing Viewers.
(01-21-2017, 09:27 AM)ikan75 Wrote:

I do not know if I am re inventing the wheel but here goes a suggestion.
Make any one who wants DS pay for it, say a $25 US contribution to the forum.
I was willing to do this when I contributed to be upgraded to VIP even though Sahulat mentioned that the upgrade  would not give me much more.
I was willing to make a contribution towards the operation of the forum as a thank you for the program.

I think 25 dollars is a small price to pay for the benefits one gets with this program,  and l am sure this would help the big guy with the operating cost of the forum and the file server.

Let me know if I am all wet or if this make sense.

If You want to donate to wish as thank You for the great DS

[Image: 10ifb54.png]

(01-21-2017, 10:07 AM)C.Nails Wrote:

viewers are there , free of charge, in order for you to be able to share. 

Afterall, Kinggoon is a sharing community.  We have been so fortunate that Viewer Devs have spend time on developing those, and shared with the forum. 
 I know wish have an option on his profile to make donations.( King has as well.)  Maybe if we start to donate to wish, it might be helpful and show our appreciation for his time put in developing Viewers.

+1
Im Sure noone really cares about my opinion, but years before i got DS for free . it is a great viewer and a lot of fun . altho some cant afford 25 usd i think sharing is caring and if given the viewer people should share with out question and keep it in the group

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star My Contribution luchima 2 294 09-26-2019, 12:27 PM
Last Post: MorteNera77
  a suggestion....... Anarky 0 421 03-04-2016, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Anarky
  Suggestion Box MistressMoon 9 1,536 01-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Sahulat
  [Suggestion] ShoutBox Cubicle 1 826 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Last Post: ghost9