Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROJECT, Scripter NEEDED
Hey,

I have a big project to make but i need a good or expert lsl scripter to help me....

Well it's not free, and the scripter will be paid, for real or lindens.

It's serious, if you're not don't answer. If yes, pm me.
(12-22-2010, 10:00 PM)onetidd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey,

I have a big project to make but i need a good or expert lsl scripter to help me....

Well it's not free, and the scripter will be paid, for real or lindens.

It's serious, if you're not don't answer. If yes, pm me.

onetid this is a forum . If you know what means this you talk in this thread or it will be deleted without any use... Also , if you wan to talk in PM with somebody , pls sent a direct PM to that person wich you wan to talk. We encourage the posts as first way of comunication here so try to be moore explicit with what you want. Sometimes what you do can be a good way to do a litlle spam with few links in PM ... If this is hapen you will get banned without any advertise .
Well it's not a spam, and if i ask to have help, it's beacause, i don't really know good scripters on this forum... And i don't want to talk in im, but to have contacts. It's A REQUEST

I think its better to tell what script you need alot peeps know a little, sometimes you can fix a script with all the little shit we give Smile its just a tip mate .

grtzz
[Image: previewhy.png]
Long Life KGG(we zullen doorgaan!!!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some Blender Advice On MakeHuman/Blender Project saphsback 10 1,488 11-09-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Minaussa
Wink help needed with rotation script Bogwoppet 12 1,961 03-01-2018, 01:33 AM
Last Post: ..:: Cyra ::..
Rainbow Face & Body Textures NEEDED! DollDomination 9 4,031 05-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: C.Nails
  help needed with a script to return object Bogwoppet 3 1,402 03-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Svebor
  PSD files needed ..:: Cyra ::.. 16 6,608 05-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: C.Nails